Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fairy and Pirate Girls

I designed a cute Fairy. I made two birthday invitations with this design. And I designed two flying Fairy's. 

Fairy pink invitation


Fairy green invitation





Also I designed a new Pirate girl invitation


I’m almost ready with designing a complete printable party with my girl Pirate. Girl Pirate birthday’s are hot!! But it’s not easy to find cute Pirate Girl stuff for your party. So that’s why I designed the printable party.

You get a invite, envelop, happy birthday banner, welcome sign, cupcake toppers, cupcake wrappers, bottle wrapper, centerpieces, party hat, table cards with text and blanc, favor tags, goody bags. Here are some examples.




















You can buy the printable party in a few days in my shop. The price $ 15.00,  not personalized.
If you like some more information, leave a message in my shop. I love to help!



Have a nice day.
https://etsy.com/shop/nslittleshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...