Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mad Hatter Tea Party for Preslie

I am so delighted to share this adorable Mad Hatter Tea Party with you. Stephanie hosted this cute Tea Party for her daughters 6th birthday party. You can read Stephanie’s story on her own blog; Heglandhappenings.blogspot.com



She ordered the “Alice in Wonderland” decorations from my etsy store. I think Stephanie did such a great job decorating the party.



I love the vellum she used for the invitations. It looks great and you don’t have to write all your invitations!



And the Party Headbands the girls made are so lovely and girly. I think they are adorable and I am going to remember this idea!!



Thank you so much Stephanie for sharing this beautiful pictures.

Have a nice day.
www.etsy.com/shop/nslittleshop

2 comments:

  1. Pleased to know about these party decoration ideas and hope they will help me in arranging a dinner party with my friends. I am looking for amazing NYC venues to arrange this event and wish to find the perfect venue soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mark, I only sell the printables for the parties. So you have to print and make them yourself. These printables I designed for Preslie's tea party. But her mom did all the cute other decorations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...