Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Barbie Vintage Fashion Party

I love pink and girly stuff. So I love to design girly things!! I love this Fashion Party. I think it’s my favourite. I already made a few banners for friend with this design. I used the cupcake toppers and made a banner out of them. They loved it, and it’s so easy and quick to make.

This is the invitation,

The cupcake toppers and wrappers,


The table labels/ labels,

And a printable purse,


I planning to make a complete printable party with this design.

If you love this theme and I can assist you, please leave a message. You can also leave a message in my shop. I design a lot of things you can’t find in my shop. So if you can not find what you are looking for, please let me know.

Have a nice day

5 comments:

  1. i love this I need to purchase where do I order?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! how much you sell the table labels?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking to purchase these cupcake toppers ASAP? Can you send me the info on how to purchase???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to: https://ns-little-shop.myshopify.com
      and convo me there . You can have you printable set asap. So you can print and make them

      Delete
  4. i want the printable Barbie purse ,where do I buy?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...