Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Princesses and Knights and Alice in Wonderland

A few weeks now I have a Princess and Knight invitation in my shop. It is a popular invitation. I think a lot of birthday girls like to be a Princess. My daughter also likes to dress up as a Princess, and then dances around in our living room.



The blond Princess is the best selling one. But I sold blond knights, short hair Princesses or Princesses with straight hair. So a lot a variation.

I  also sell a cupcake set with the Princess and Knight design.


If you are planning a Princess and Knight theme birthday party, and you like some information or assistants just leave a message at my shop.


The Alice in Wonderland printable party is in my shop. For $15.00 not personalized. 

This ALICE IN WONDERLAND party kit includes:

* Invitation size 4x6 inch.
* Envelope template.
* 2 inch circle and square tags, you can use as cupcake toppers, tags, decorating cups and much more.
* Favor tags.( circle and square)
* Cupcake wrappers in 5 different designs.
* Bottle wrappers in 5 different designs.
* Centerpieces in 6 different designs.
* Large “welcome” sign.
* “Happy Birthday” banner.
* Goody bags in 5 different designs.
* Blanc cards.
* Table cards with “drink me, eat me, sweets, goody bags, presents”.
* Patterned paper in 5 different designs.



If  you like the kit to be personalized, just leave a message at my shop.











The winner of the 3.000 fan GIVEWAY has claimed her prize. It was a nice giveway, I got a lot of nice reactions. And a lot of new shop hearts!!!

Have a nice Sunday
www.etsy.com/shop/nslittleshop



4 comments:

  1. I´m peruvian and I want buy one kit, but not appears in etsy.com this kit.Please confirm me how i can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, di you have only invitations and cupcakes stand of the Knights & Princess theme?
    I'm going go set up a party for my boy 5 and my girl 3 af the same time, and this theme could fit good for both!
    Please let me know whate else you have and the price
    Thanks in advance
    Stefania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you leave me a message in my shop.

      www.etsy.com/shop/nslittleshop

      Thank you,
      Nancy

      Delete
  3. Do you have the princess and knight invitation available electronically? If so, how much $

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...