Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Chevron Baby Shower

Chesly contacted me to design a baby shower for her sister Cara. Her sister is very fresh and hip, so she asked me to design a Yellow and Grey baby shower. She liked it to be a Chevron theme with cute little birds to make it fun for a baby.  I think it turned out beautiful. Thanks Chelsy Boucher from B COUTURE for the lovely pictures.


Here is the adorable invite…


And of course fun pics of the food and decor…


I love how the banner looks!



If you love the yellow and grey chevron them as much as me…again the FREE home printable from me




In my shop you can find the invitation and a printable kit with the banner, 2inch circles, thank you circles and "tent style" table labels.
Contact me if you like more information.

Have a nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...