Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

FAIRY party

I am designing a new printable kit, a FAIRY party. Some of the items of the kit are already in my store.
Cupcake toppers,



Labels/Table cards,


Thank you cards,



Banner,


The FAIRY party kit includes:

  • invitation
  • envelop
  • welcome sign
  • cupcake toppers in different designs
  • cupcake wrappers in different designs
  • bottle wrappers in different designs
  • labels/table cards with polka dots and stripes
  • labels/table cards with the design like the invitation
  • thank you cards
  • favour tags
  • goodie bags
  • straw tags
  • little flags
  • centrepieces in different designs
  • pattern paper

I still have some designing to do. I hope to have the kit in my shop in a few days. If you are interested you can always leave a message at my shop. The kit will cost $ 15.00 not personalized. And $ 25.00 to have it personalized.

Have a nice day.
www.etsy.com/shop/nslittleshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...