Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pirate and Princess and Mermaid

I know Pirate birthday themes are hot right now. But if you have a boy and a girl, a pirate and a princess??? I get a lot of questions about a pirate and princess or pirate and mermaid theme birthday. So I decided to design a pirate, mermaid and (new) princess. This is how they turned out;



Some Pirate cupcake toppers;

I also designed a new mermaid card;

My daughter loves it, and can’t stop talking about a “mermaid birthday”.  Her birthday is in November, so she has to wait a little longer. I think when she has her birthday the theme of the party has changed 10 more times!!!
Let me know if I can help you in any way or you want a printable party, just let me know.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...