Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

CUPCAKE SWEETS party

My first printable kit. Everything you need for a beautiful birthday party. I designed 5 different sweets. Cupcake,  lollypop ,  sweet,  ice cup and  ice popsicles. They all look cute.

Today we made a little party of our own. I had to take pictures for my etsy shop. So we decided to make the best out of it. I styled the “party” table. We had lovely weather today. It felt like Summer, so we had a cute CUPCAKE SWEETS party outside. It was nobody’s birthday, but today my husband and I are together for 12 years!!! So that’s a reason to celebrate…..

This is how the pictures turned out;




The CUPCAKE SWEETS party kit includes:



* Invitation size 4x6 inch in pink and blue.

* Envelope template in pink and blue.

* 2 inch circle tags, you can use as cupcake toppers, tags, decorating cups and much more.

* Favor tags.

* Cupcake wrappers with all the 5 “sweets”.

* Centerpieces with all the 5 “sweets”.

* Large “welcome” sign, pink and blue.

* Large “Happy Birthday” sign, pink and blue.

* “Happy Birthday” banner.

* Goody bags with all the 5 “sweets”.

* Blanc cards.

* Table cards with “drinks, cupcakes, gifts, sweets, goody bags, presents”.

* Patterned sheets pink and blue polka dots.



Party kit can be PERSONALIZED  with child's name, age and party info, just sent me message if you like some information.



Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...