Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mini scrapbook album

As I told earlier I love making mini scrapbooks. I found a quick and easy way to make them, and they make a lovely gift for grandparents or anyone you like. You can also use them as a little journal book.

Take journaling cards or note cards. You can buy a lot of digital journaling cards on the internet, just google digital scrapbook and you will see a lot of beautiful stuff. I personally like  JessicaSprague.com. If you use digital scrapbook journaling cards you can print as many if you like. You can also buy journaling cards in a scrapbook store, but if you look around you will see you can find journaling stuff in a lot of stores. You don’t have to spent a lot of money if you don’t want to!!







In the picture I used journaling cards from my etsy store. I printed the page 2 times. Then I cut out the journaling cards and used glue to paste them together. I made two holes with a perforator and put a ribbon to bind the mini book together. You make the mini books in 5-10 minutes.Design it the way you like!!!

Have a nice day
https://etsy.com/shop/nslittleshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...