Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Making a banner using cupcake toppers.

Today I made a little birthday banner for a friend of mine. It is a quick and easy way to make a lovely banner. I used cupcake toppers from my own shop, but you can use any image or paper you like.  I also used a picture of the birthday boy. Because I am a scrapbooker I own a 2 inch scallop punch. I used it to punch out the cupcake toppers and pictures. If you don’t own a 2 inch punch, just use scissors. And if the picture/image you use isn’t a circle, use the back of a glass, or something else, as a mask. Make sure you have enough circles for front and back side. If you are using double sided paper, this is not necessary. Then sew the front circles together with a sewing machine. One at a time and leave a little room between the circles. When you have done that, take some glue and glue the back sides on your front side circles. If you use double sided paper, you don’t need to do this of course. See here the result;




In the second picture you see a second banner I made a long time ago using different size circle punched out of scrapbook paper. It turned out lovely and is always hanging above my dinner table.


If you don’t own a sewing machine, that’s no problem. I made some time ago a banner with my little girl. We use a needle and thread. We sew the cupcake toppers together and made a banner. It’s  so easy, and a lot of fun doing it with your little one.


You can find cupcake toppers in my shop in a lot of designs for only $ 2.00 . I will customize them for you for only $ 4.50 .

Have a nice day.
https://etsy.com/shop/nslittleshop

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I visit your blogs and read your content. Your content and blogs are very nice. Banners printing is using big quantity in New York City. I am very impressed your services.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...