Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Cupcake wrappers

Cupcake wrappers are these days a lovely way to decorate your cupcakes. If you have for example a boy Pirate theme birthday, you can buy cupcake wrappers or toppers with a Pirate. But if you have a small budget, you can make cupcake wrappers yourself. If you google “cupcake wrappers” you find free cupcake wrappers on the internet. If you don’t like the design, just print one of them, cut out the cupcake wrapper and use it as a mask. Take any paper you like, you can find paper with our without design in stores. Draw a line alongside your cupcake wrapper mask on the paper of your choice. You can even glue a picture of your child or something else on your own made cupcake wrapper. Just use your imagination and make them just the way you like.

cute BALLERINA cupcake wrappers






In my store I sell these cupcake wrappers for only $ 2.00 and I can make them from every design I sell in my store. So if you like them, but want a different design or for a baby shower or birth just leave a message at my store. For only $ 4.50 I customize them for you.

Have a nice day.
https://etsy.com/shop/nslittleshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...