Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Theme Party

The PRINCESS crowns and PIRATE hats are now in my shop. I sell them for $ 1.90. I made the PIRATE hats smaller then the ones I first designed. Here are the pictures you can find in my shop.






I have been busy with a private LALALOOPSY party. It’s a lot of fun. If you like some more information about this Party or any other Theme party please email me nslittleshop@hotmail.nl or leave a message in my shop.

I also posted a new item a DOLL invitation card. I made it a bit purple, because of the purple color of the hair.



Today I also will post a pink DOLL invitation.



If you like cupcake toppers, wrappers, goodie bag or anything else. Let me know.



Have a nice day
https://etsy.com/shop/nslittleshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...